The technological characteristics of CNC turning
- By:Javanese Trade
The technology characteristic of CNC turning processing is that the workpiece rotates as the main movement and the turning tool as the feed movement. Turning processing can be in horizontal lathe, vertical lathe, turret lathe, copy lathe, automatic lathe, CNC lathe and a variety of special lathe, mainly used to process a variety of rotary surface, according to the choice of turning tool Angle and cutting parameters of different, turning can be divided into coarse car, semi-fine car and fine car and other stages.
(1) Turning the outer circle. Turning the outer circle is the most common and the most basic method of turning the outer circle of small and medium-sized parts (including the rotary groove) with a variety of different turning tools. Among them, the left offset tool is mainly used for feeding from left to right, turning the right circle with a right angle shaft shoulder and the right offset tool can not turn the outer circle.
(2) Turning inner circle. Turning inner circle (hole) refers to using the turning method to enlarge the hole of the workpiece or machining the inner surface of the hollow workpiece. This is also one of the commonly used CNC turning processing methods. The common turning hole method in turning blind holes and step holes, the turning tool should first longitudinal feed, when the car to the root of the hole and then transverse feed, from the outside center into the end of the car or step.
(3) Turning plane. The turning plane mainly refers to the end plane of the car (including the end face of the step). The common method of drawing skew knife turning plane can use the larger back cutting amount, smooth cutting, smooth surface, and 90 can be used for both large and small planes. The left offset knife feeds the CNC turning plane from the outside center. It is suitable for processing the plane with small size or the end face of the general step with 90. The left offset knife feeds the turning plane from the center outwards. It is suitable for the right offset knife turning plane of the end face of the machining center with holes or the end face of the general step. The strength of the tool head is high, and it is suitable for turning the larger plane, especially the large plane of the casting and forging parts.
(4) Turning conical surface. Cone can be divided into inner cone and outer cone, which can be regarded as a special form of inner circle and outer circle respectively. The inner and outer cone has the characteristics of close coordination, convenient disassembly, and can still maintain the accurate alignment after multiple disassembly. It is widely used in the requirements of accuracy and the need for frequent disassembly of the mating parts.
(5) Turning thread. In the ordinary lathe generally use the forming tool to process the thread, processing ordinary thread, square thread ladder thread and modular thread used in the forming tool.